CAG Membership Benefits
- 4 issues annually of The Canadian Geographer, an international, peer-reviewed journal.
- The CAG annual Directory, containing information on people, programmes, and current research in university geography departments, and in government and private sectors.
- 3 electronic issues annually of The CAG Newsletter, which includes news on members, bibliographic and technical features.
- Special registration rates to attend the annual meetings.
- The opportunity to present papers at national and regional meetings, and to publish in CAG publications.
- CAG study groups, which bring together geographers with specialized interests. These groups often host themed conference sessions, publish newsletters and Proceedings, and provide student support.
- Travel grants for students to present papers at national and regional meetings. To be eligible for a grant to the annual meeting, one must be a paid-up student member for both the year of application and the previous year.
- Automatic membership in the CAG Regional Division for your part of Canada. Divisions have their own newsletters and annual meetings, and some publish their own journals.
- Members may register with the CAGList server mailserver, which provides our members with timely electronic information.
CAG Membership period is from January 1 through December 31.
To download a copy of this page click here.
To download a pdf copy in brochure format click here.